Dr. Bernard Joseph Pulido Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bernard Joseph Pulido?

January 18th, 2016

Absolutely On Top of the List of Professional Doctors in this Area.

Couldn't ask for a more thorough and efficient physician. He asked the right questions and answered what he could with what he had. He referred appropriately when necessary and cut through the red tape with insurance companies. Love the guy and appreciated his style completely. Thanks !!!

January 13th, 2014

Argumentative

ffice staff here is amazing. That's where it ends. If I wanted a doctor to talk down to me, I would have stayed with Kadlec's health system. Initial appointment he was thorough and friendly. Two subsequent appointments have shown me he is dismissive of patient concerns and argumentative if you try to emphasize anything he disagrees with. Sorry, doc - I didn't attend medical school, but I do know that Thyroid Stimulating Hormone has something to do with the thyroid. You asking me "it's a pituitary hormone, but what does that have to do with your thyroid?" was meant to insult my intelligence, but only insults yours.

March 9th, 2011

Dr. Pulido, family practice. Good guy, never any wait time

Dr. Pulido was my general doctor during my 2 years term in Richland, WA. I was pleased with his office staff, they were always very welcoming and acc ...

January 21st, 2016