A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bernard Raasch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bernard Raasch, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Raasch graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Raasch has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Community General Hospital of Greater Syracuse
- Cortland Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bernard Nickerson Raasch MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Bernard N. Raasch practice?
- Dr. Bernard Raasch has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bernard Raasch practices Diagnostic Radiology near Syracuse, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Liverpool, NY.
See Syracuse Radiologists.