A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bernard Raasch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Raasch
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Raasch Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bernard Raasch, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Raasch graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Raasch has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Community General Hospital of Greater Syracuse
- Cortland Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bernard Nickerson Raasch MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Bernard N. Raasch practice?
- Dr. Bernard Raasch has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bernard Raasch practices Diagnostic Radiology near Syracuse, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Liverpool, NY.
See Syracuse Radiologists.