A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bernard Raasch, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Raasch graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.More Education & Awards
Dr. Raasch has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Community General Hospital of Syracuse
- Cortland Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Raasch accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Bernard Raasch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bernard N. Raasch practice?
Dr. Bernard Raasch practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Liverpool, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Fulton, NY and Syracuse, NY.
See Liverpool Radiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Barney Raasch, Dr. Bernardo Raasch, Dr. Bernie Raasch