Dr. Bernard Raskin MD Patient Reviews

• Dermatology Valencia, CA

4.7

November 17th, 2015
Ms
Recently I met with Dr. Raskin to discuss the full facial laser surgery. He was fantastic. He discussed the procedure in great detail and took the time to explain the differences between the laser options. He talked about recovery, side effects, down time and the overall results I would see months after the procedure. He was polite, patient and most importantly, very knowledgeable. Of course I got myself all worked up and nervous before the treatment. Once he started, he explained where he would start and how many passes the laser would make. He also continually checked by asking me if I was okay and feeling any discomfort. I was very impressed and pleased with the professionalism of this doctor and his genuine concern for my welfare. The staff who assisted with the consult and procedure were also very polite and easy to talk too. Should I have any other cosmetic or dermatological needs, Dr Raskin will be the doctor I see.

June 12th, 2012
Very happy with appt
I have been coming to Advanced Dermatology for many years now and they never disappoint. They have helped me with many skin cancers as well as helping to keep me looking younger.

February 23rd, 2011
Excellent place to go
The staff at the office was very nice. The doctor was extremely helpful. I would highly recommend.

October 24th, 2010
Excellent Experience
I had an excellent experience here. All the staff and doctors were great.

October 5th, 2010
Very Professional and Nice
The staff is very professional and very nice. I was seen right away, and they explained everything to me very well.

August 26th, 2010
Highly Recommend
I was very pleased with my appt

August 25th, 2010
Very Friendly Staff
I was referred to Advanced Dermatology by a friend of mine. When I called to make my first appointment I was overjoyed to find out that they accepted my insurance and how knowledgeable the staff was when in came to my insurance policy and other needs. On the day of my appointment, I arrived early to fill out my paperwork and then only had to wait about 5 mins to see Dr Raskin. Dr Raskin was caring and understanding and took his time to answer all of my questions.If you are looking for a top dermatologist with a friendly knowledgeable staff I highly reccomend Advanced Dermatology.

August 25th, 2010
Great!!!
Great experience every time. I love coming here.

July 14th, 2010
Amazing service and great results

July 14th, 2010
Great Doctor!
I have been a patient of Dr. Raskin's for many years. I have seen him for everything from acne to rashes to botox, mole removal and more. I am always satisfied. He is honest, very, very knowledgable about both cosmetic and medical procedures, very nice and an expert at skin surgeries. I don't even have a scar from the surgery he did on my lip. Highly reccommend Dr. Raskin!

June 22nd, 2010
I found Advanced Dermatology after seeing the office featured in New Beauty magazine. I decided to make an appointment after my mom saw the office featured on KTLA - Good Day LA. The office appeared to be well known.My first appointment was to get skin cancer removed. The doctor did a fantastic job. The cancer on was on my cheek area, and I was very worried about a scar. The doctor was able to get the scar to seem like a normal crease on my face. You can barely see it. I was very happy.I have since then had some cosmetic work done as well. I have seen all the doctors there and I am extremely happy with the results across the board.I would highly recommend Advanced Dermatology & Cosmetic Care to anyone in need of dermatology or that is interested in cosmetic surgery

June 16th, 2010
Great Results
I was very happy with the results. Great staff.