A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bernard Recht:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bernard Recht is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bernard Recht, MD, PHD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Recht graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Recht has 5 hospital affiliations:
- El Camino Hospital
- Community Hospital of Los Gatos
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bernard Recht MD and PHD is a male Dermatologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Bernard Recht practice?
- Dr. Bernard Recht has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bernard Recht practices Dermatology near Sunnyvale, CA.
See Sunnyvale Dermatologists.