Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bernard Rhomberg
Dr. Bernard Rhomberg, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Milwaukee, WI. He has 48 years of experience. His specialties include Anesthesiology. Dr. Rhomberg is affiliated with Children's Hospital of Wisconsin-Milwaukee Campus, Ministry Good Samaritan Health Center and Aurora Sinai Medical Center of Aurora Health Care Metro Inc. He speaks English.
Dr. Bernard Rhomberg has the following 1 specialty
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
Dr. Bernard Rhomberg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Milwaukee, WI.
Dr. Dermot More Oferrall
Pain Management, Anesthesiology, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Milwaukee, WI 0 mi27
Dr. Matthew Mauck
Pain Management, Anesthesiology, Residency
Milwaukee, WI 0 mi3
Dr. David Fingard
Milwaukee, WI 0 mi42