Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bernard Rimpel
Dr. Bernard Rimpel, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brooklyn, NY, with another office in Brooklyn, NY. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Rimpel is affiliated with University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital, Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus and SUNY Downstate Medical Center - University Hospital of Brooklyn. Dr. Rimpel has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Bernard Rimpel has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Bernard Rimpel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.
Dr. Shepard Splain
General Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery
Brooklyn, NY 0.18 mi43
Dr. Jonathan Wong
Brooklyn, NY 0.18 mi21
Dr. Tony George
Anesthesiology, General Surgery, Pediatrics
Brooklyn, NY 0.18 mi15