A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bernard Rimpel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bernard Rimpel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bernard Rimpel, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Breast Diseases
- Digestive System Abnormalities
Education & Awards
Dr. Rimpel graduated from Universite D'Etat D'Haiti, Port Au Prince. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rimpel has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Brookdale Hospital Medical Center
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bernard Rimpel MD is a male Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bernard Rimpel practice?
- Dr. Bernard Rimpel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Bernard Rimpel practices Surgery near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Surgeons.