A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bernard Rimpel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bernard Rimpel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rimpel
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rimpel Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bernard Rimpel, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Breast Diseases
- Digestive System Abnormalities
Education & Awards
Dr. Rimpel graduated from Universite D'Etat D'Haiti, Port Au Prince. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rimpel has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Brookdale Hospital Medical Center
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bernard Rimpel MD is a male Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bernard Rimpel practice?
- Dr. Bernard Rimpel has 1 office location.
Dr. Bernard Rimpel practices Surgery near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Surgeons.