A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bernard Rimpel is Good. Dr. Rimpel has been reviewed by 11 patients who have provided 5 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bernard Rimpel, MD is board certified in Surgery.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Breast Diseases and Digestive System Abnormalities.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Rimpel graduated from Universite D'Etat D'Haiti, Port Au Prince. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rimpel has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Brooklyn University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rimpel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 19 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Bernard Rimpel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bernard Rimpel practice?
Dr. Bernard Rimpel practices Surgery near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Bernardo Rimpel, Dr. Barney Rimpel, Dr. Bernie Rimpel