A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bernard Robinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bernard Robinson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bernard Robinson, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Spinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Robinson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Medical Center-West
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bernard Robinson MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bernard Robinson practice?
- Dr. Bernard Robinson has 1 office location.
Dr. Bernard Robinson practices Neurological Surgery near Honolulu, HI.
See Honolulu Surgeons.