A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bernard Roehr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bernard Roehr is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bernard Roehr, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Roehr graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Roehr has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Borgess Medical Center
- Borgess-Lee Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Roehr accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Anthem - 12 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bernard A. Roehr practice?
Dr. Bernard Roehr practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, Surgery, and Sports Medicine near Kalamazoo, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Paw Paw, MI.
See Kalamazoo Orthopedic Surgeons, Kalamazoo Surgeons, and Kalamazoo Sports Medicine Doctors.