Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bernard Roehr
Dr. Bernard Roehr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Kalamazoo, MI. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery and Orthopedics Reconstructive Surgery. Dr. Roehr is affiliated with Bronson Methodist Hospital, Bronson LakeView Hospital and Borgess - Pipp Hospital. Dr. Roehr has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Bernard Roehr has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
- Orthopedics Reconstructive Surgery
Orthopedic reconstructive surgeons deal with injuries and deformities of your bones and muscles. If you ever need a hip, knee or shoulder replacement — whether due to a sports injury or aging — an orthopedic surgeon will consult with you and...
Dr. Bernard Roehr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kalamazoo, MI.
Dr. David Gerstner
Surgery of the Hand, Orthopedic Surgery
Kalamazoo, MI 0.01 mi35
Dr. Robert Gorman III
Foot and Ankle Orthopedics, Orthopedic Surgery
Kalamazoo, MI 0.01 mi19
Dr. Bruce Rowe
Kalamazoo, MI 0.01 mi20