A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bernard Rogers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bernard Rogers, MD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Nervous System Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Rogers graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Rogers has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lewistown Hospital
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bernard Rousseau Rogers MD is a male Radiologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Therapeutic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Bernard R. Rogers practice?
- Dr. Bernard Rogers has 3 office locations.
Dr. Bernard Rogers practices Therapeutic Radiology near Lewistown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Williamsport, PA.
See Lewistown Radiologists.