A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bernard Rogus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bernard Rogus is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bernard Rogus, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Rogus graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Rogus has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Shady Grove Adventist Hosp
- Montgomery General Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bernard John Rogus MD is a male Urologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Bernard J. Rogus practice?
- Dr. Bernard Rogus has 4 office locations.
Dr. Bernard Rogus practices Urology near Silver Spring, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Pikesville, MD and Rockville, MD.
See Silver Spring Urologists.