A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bernard Rubin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bernard Rubin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rubin
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rubin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bernard Rubin, DO, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rubin graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rubin has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bernard R Rubin DO and MPH is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Bernard R. Rubin practice?
- Dr. Bernard Rubin has 1 office location.
Dr. Bernard Rubin practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Internists and Detroit Rheumatologists.