A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bernard Rubin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bernard Rubin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rubin
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Rubin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bernard Rubin, DO, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rubin graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rubin has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bernard R Rubin DO and MPH is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Bernard R. Rubin practice?
- Dr. Bernard Rubin has 1 office location.
Dr. Bernard Rubin practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Internists and Detroit Rheumatologists.