A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Bernard Rudis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bernard Rudis is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rudis graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Rudis has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kaweah Delta Healthcare District
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bernard Peter Rudis MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bernard P. Rudis practice?
- Dr. Bernard Rudis has 1 office location.
Dr. Bernard Rudis practices Family Medicine near Visalia, CA.
See Visalia Primary Care Doctors.