Dr. Bernard Kaplan MD Patient Reviews

• Nephrology Philadelphia, PA

April 21st, 2015
Old school Doc!!
I almost never, write reviews, but felt it was necessary. Dr. Kaplan, has great bedside manners. He takes the time, with his patients. He sat and explained, my son's situation, but pulled no punches. I can respect his, honesty. I felt like, he truly cared, about my sons well-being. He reminds you, of the old-school way. Which is very rare, these days!

October 19th, 2014
More doctors should be like him!
DrKaplan is an amazing doctor. He goes above and beyong for his patients. My son has been to 3 different hospitals and 7 different nephrologists before we finally drove to see him. We hope he doesn't retire anytime soon and stays our doctor for at least another 10 yrs!!! Other nephrologists should learn from him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

November 14th, 2011
One of our favorite doctors
Dr. Kaplan truly cares about his patients and their families. He takes time with all of us, and he cares about every aspect of our daughter's life and health, not just the nephrology bits. He's honest, humorous, and we usually look forward to our follow up visits with Dr. Kaplan.

August 3rd, 2011
An example to follow
Dr. Kaplan has helped my child very much. We saw a specialist at another hospital who was doing a poor job of explaining things to my wife and I and also was robotic-like in that he worshipped statistics, not the human patient. Dr. Kaplan looked at our child from every angle possible and worked with us to create an effective treatment plan for our child's condition. He is a leader, a care-giver, a researcher, a doctor, and a true professional. I cannot recommend him highly enough.

June 6th, 2011
SAVED NOT ONLY MY DAUGHTER BUT MY FAMILY
dr. Kaplan is the most knowledgable yet truly caring doctor I have ever met. This does not mean he's going to sugar-coat things -- it means he's going to give you the facts, and then work tirelessly to find a solution. I have and will continue to recommend him to anyone one who is in need of a pediatric nephrologist. - BTW - We traveled over 2 hours one way to see him - he's that good.

January 31st, 2011
Best doctor in the word
Dr. Kaplan is extremely caring and knowledgable. His staff as well, are great people and a real pleasure to deal with. We simply love him!

December 3rd, 2010
Wondeful Doctor
I have never met a doctor as caring and compassionate as Dr. Kaplan. His experience and knowledge speaks for itself but his total dedication to his patients and their families is unsurpassed.

October 7th, 2010
Difficult
unpleasant, nasty man. Poor follow up.