A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bernard Salevitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bernard Salevitz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bernard Salevitz, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Salevitz graduated from Universite De Lausanne.
Dr. Salevitz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mayo Clinic Hospital
- Mayo Clinic - Arizona
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bernard S Salevitz MD is a male Urologist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Bernard S. Salevitz practice?
- Dr. Bernard Salevitz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bernard Salevitz practices Urology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Urologists.