A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bernard Sarn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Sarn graduated from Universiteit Leiden.
Dr. Sarn has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Meadowlands Hospital Medical Center
- Greenville Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sarn accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 8 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 5 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bernard Sarn practice?
Dr. Bernard Sarn practices Ophthalmology near Jersey City, NJ.
See Jersey City Ophthalmologists.