A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Bernard Schaaf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bernard Schaaf is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bernard Schaaf, MD is board certified in Urology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Schaaf graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Schaaf has 2 hospital affiliations:
- El Centro Regional Medical Center
- Pioneers Memorial Healthcare District
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bernard John Schaaf MD is a male Urologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Bernard J. Schaaf practice?
- Dr. Bernard Schaaf has 1 office location.
Dr. Bernard Schaaf practices Urology near Brawley, CA.
See Brawley Urologists.