A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bernard Schatz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schatz
Epilepsy Patient Education Learn about epilepsy and seizures in our patient education guide and how this brain disorder affects people.Before Visiting Dr. Schatz Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bernard Schatz, MD is board certified in Preventive Medicine and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Schatz graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bernard Elliott Schatz MD is a male Preventative Medicine Specialist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Preventive Medicine and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Bernard E. Schatz practice?
- Dr. Bernard Schatz has 1 office location.
Dr. Bernard Schatz practices Preventive Medicine and Psychiatry near Martinez, CA.
See Martinez Preventive Medicine Specialists and Martinez Psychiatrists.