Dr. Bernard Schayes Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bernard Schayes?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 19th, 2017

The best; not only a skilled doctor, but he has a way with people that is like a lost art - he is a real mensch!

April 15th, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Schayes for many many years about 5yr. ago he informed me that I had Lupus, after many many test, I was crushed, but he assured me that with the correct treatment that I would live a normal life, and he was correct, I have monthly appointments to check my blood work , and I'm feeling fine with moderate medication, my stubborn husband is now a patient of Dr. Schayes. I'm so pleased to call him my primary care Dr.

October 26th, 2015

He's been my family's doctor for 10 years and we LOVE HIM and his great staff.

March 23rd, 2015

Top Notch

Honest. Intelligent. Friendly. Helpful. And he lives nearby. What more could I ask for in a doctor?

January 12th, 2015

Excellent & Caring

Dr Schayes is very knowledgeable and caring. I dont feel rushed and he listens.

August 6th, 2014

satisfied

I recently made an initial appointment with Dr. Schayes after he was highly recommended by some co workers . I was amazed by how thorough he was and asked all the right questions and listened to all of mines .. His staff was very helpful in helping me schedule requested exams ,,, I am certain I will continue to see him as my PCP .. More than pleased

February 18th, 2014

Caring and Knowlegeable

Dr Schayes is an "old world" type of doctor - caring, and thorough - He listens and answers questions. Is is an excellent Internist and I recommend him highly.

September 4th, 2013

Fantastic Doctor

Came in for my initial visit and although it was a lil bit of a wait it was def worth while . He is highly recommended and will be using him going forward with my health need . His staff is wonderful and always pleasant over the phone

January 16th, 2013

Wont be coming back

I came to Dr. Schayes as a new patient following an accident I had that put me in the ER. First of all, he made me wait 1 hour after my scheduled appointment, then he only spoke to me 15min and on top of that he had all exams done by a medical assistant student, without even asking me whether I was ok with that. He ordered lab tests and then failed to notify me of the results as according to him they were all normal. I had to call the office 5 times and still have not received a call back to discuss my results. I have a new GD now who actually told me that my blood panel was anything but normal. Thanks but no thanks. Will never go back.

April 15th, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Schayes for nearly 15 years. He is knowledgeable and caring. His staff makes the effort to make him available even during busy times and he's always been there for me. He is proactive and I am alive and in great health because of him.

July 20th, 2009

Dr. Schayes is very good, with a great staff.

Dr. Schayes has been my primary care doctor for several years. He is very good, and I've been extremely satisfied. Also, he keeps a very friendly and helpful staff, which I find can be pretty important.

July 6th, 2008

Dr.Schayes is a caring and very capable physician. He has accurately diagnosed illnesses adn provided excellent care to me and my husband. We have been his patients for many years and will continue