A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bernard Shair:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bernard Shair is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shair
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shair Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bernard Shair, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Shair graduated from University of Miami . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Shair has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Miramar
- Aventura Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bernard Shair FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Bernard Shair practice?
- Dr. Bernard Shair has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bernard Shair practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Hollywood, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Pembroke Pines, FL.
See Hollywood Internists and Hollywood Cardiologists.