A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bernard Shair:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bernard Shair is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bernard Shair, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Shair graduated from University of Miami . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Shair has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Regional Hospital
- Memorial Hospital West
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bernard Elliot Shair FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Bernard E. Shair practice?
- Dr. Bernard Shair has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bernard Shair practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Hollywood, FL.
See Hollywood Internists and Hollywood Cardiologists.