Dr. Bernard Shuster, MD
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  Mini Facelift and Breast Augmentation  |  show details
by Cherie H., Boca Raton, FL on Dec 22nd, 2014

Dr. Shuster is an excellent surgeon. He listens to what you want, but he is candid in letting you know what can and cannot be achieved. He is meticulous and takes pride in his work. The staff at Dr. Shuster’s office are polite and available; answering any questions and explaining everything. The staff at the surgical center were exemplary; one nurse went above and beyond, for which I am grateful. I am six days post-surgery – a mini facelift and breast augmentation – and the results thus far are amazing. Based on my experience, I highly recommend Dr. Bernard Shuster.

|  My choice, hands down  |  show details
by Candice on Jul 16th, 2014

After many consultation once I met Dr. Shuster I knew my choice was made. I must admit I'm considered a difficult client I wanted perfection but did not know what I wanted. He took his time to give me option and gave me recommendation. We decided on what was best for me. I now have a newborn and I was able to breast feed which was very important to me. The lactation specialist basked me who my doctor was because even she was impressed. I'm so grateful to have found him. The staff are equally amazing

|  Very Pleased  |  show details
by Michelle on Feb 6th, 2013

Great Doctor. Very comforting. Very knowledgeable. Great results.

Oct 6th, 2012

Simply excellent in every way.

|  LOve this dr  |  show details
Aug 1st, 2012

I had rhinoplasty septoplasty mastopexy and aug a werk ago and I'm happy with everything I would highly recommend this dr. choose dr Shuster he is excellent at what he does

|  rhinoplasty  |  show details
Jul 18th, 2012

I had my rhinoplasty done by Dr. Shuster and I could not be happier. The staff at his office are fantastic, the staff at the outpatient are phenomenal and Dr Shuster is one of a kind! I refer all of my friends to him and will be going back for my breast enhancement. top notch doctor, HIGHLY recommend!

|  Breast augmentation  |  show details
by Natasha on Jun 15th, 2012

I want to thank Dr. Shuster...I can not say enough on how much I love my results. It has been only three days since my surgery and I have no pain. I feel great and my breasts look amazing. Thank you Dr. Shuster and his great staff.

|  Breast surgery  |  show details
Apr 25th, 2012

I am very pleased with the results of my surgery. I will go back to him in the future for my face.

|  BREAST AUGMENTATION  |  show details
Apr 7th, 2012

I JUST CAN'T ENOUGH WORDS TO THANK DR. BERNARD SHUSTER... HE IS A SUCH WONDERFUL PERSON...ALWAYS FINDING THE WAY OF MAKE ME FEEL GOOD ABOUT MY SELF... VERY RESPECTFUL AT ALL TIMES...HE REALLY DEMONSTRATES HOW MUVH HE CARES ABOUT MY HEALTH (MENTAL AND FISCALLY )... I HAVE NO MORE THEN BLESSINGS FOR HIM....AND HIS STAFF... HE IS MORE THEN JUST A DOCTOR (SURGEON) HE IS A PERSON THAT IS NOT LOOKING TO GET MONEY OUT OF YOU LIKE MOST OF THE SURGEONS OUT THERE... IF THERE IS SOMENTHING YOU DON'T NEED TO HAVE DONE HE WOULD LET YOU KNOW... NEXT YEAR IF GOD ALLOWS ME TO BE IN THIS WORLD I'M GOING FOR A LIPOSUCTION AND WOULD THINK ABOUT FICING MY NOSE...HE DOESN'T KNOW ABOUT THE LAST ONE JET LOL.!!! HE DONE MY BREAST AUGMENTATION ...MARCH 28 2012 :-) I HAVE NO PAIN AT ALL .!!! I WAS EXPECTING THE WORST.!!! I'M HAVING MY LIFE AS NORMAL IT CANBE WITH 3 GIRLS... 11,8 AND 3 YEARS OLD (HOME MOTHER ) DOING MY REGULAR STAFF ... LIKE NOTHING HAPPENED ...:-) NO ONE NOTICE I HAD A SURGERY BECAUSE I WAS ACTIVE SINCE THE DAY I GOT OUT OF THE SURGERY ...OBVIOUSLY I WAS VERY CAREFUL ... BECAUSE OF THE MEDICATION I WASN'T ABLE TO DRIVE AND VERY SLEEPY ... GOD BLESS YOU DR. BERNERD SHUSTER THANK YOU FOR BRING SECURITY TO MY SELF NOT ONLY BECAUSE OF MY SURGERY BUT FOR MAKING ME FEEL THAT I'M BEAUTIFUL ...BY YOUR WORDS AND RESPECT.... :-) ...

Dec 12th, 2011

A great surgeon!

|  Amazing Plastic Surgeon  |  show details
Nov 2nd, 2011

As a mother of two safety was my first priority in finding the right Plastic Surgeon. I had breast augmentation with Doctor Shuster and am MORE than pleased with the results. My scar, which is under my arm, is not even visible. He has an exceptional educational background and performs his surgeries in a hospital outpatient facility and not in an office somewhere which is VERY important to me. The staff and follow up care was incredible. Anytime I called my questions or concerns were handled and I was always comfortable with Dr. Shuster and his wonderful staff. I will definitly go to him and recommend him in the future!

|  Im a proud Shuster Girl!  |  show details
Oct 19th, 2011

Let me start by saying that Im very picky and at the end of my extensive surgeon research (checking their backgrounds, their work with before and after pics, reviews, complaints among others) I was able to narrowed down to 4 reputable doctors. I scheduled a visit with all of them and after my last visit I decided Dr. Shuster was the winner on all counts! Doctor Shuster takes his time to explain you the whole process, is willing to answer any question you may have and makes you feel that you are in good hands. The whole surgery process was painless and I enjoyed it from beginning to end. In addition, his staff crew is topnotch. They care about you to the point that they make you feel like a part of a big family. Thanks a million Dr. Shuster!!!

|  The Best Ever!!!!!  |  show details
Oct 14th, 2011

Totally satisfied with surgical outcomes. Dr Shuster is a very caring and talented surgeon. The office staff is extremely helpful and has great follow up.

Oct 14th, 2011

After going to more than 8 consultations with different doctors, I was so happy to finally meet with Dr. Shuster. I decided he was the one that I wanted to do my breast augmentation/breast lift surgery and I am so thrilled and thankful for my results. Throughout my process he and his staff were very professional and caring. I would highly recommend him for anyone considering cosmetic surgery. Thank you Dr. Shuster and his staff!

Sep 7th, 2011

Dr. Shuster is an extremely skilled plastic surgeon and I would highly recommend him! I researched surgeons carefully as I had twenty year old breast implants which had capsulized and one had ruptured. He meticulously performed removal and breast implant replacements. Dr. Shuster and his professional staff bent over backwards to accomodate us as we were traveling to Florida from out of state. Recovery from surgery was easier than I expected and the results are nothing short of amazing!

Sep 1st, 2011

I loved Dr. Shuster and his staff! And i love the outcome of my surgery, I am so happy!

|  Office Manager  |  show details
by Dominican on Aug 22nd, 2011

I have already recommended Dr. Shuster to friends and family, I am very happy with my results. I would definetly use him for any cosmetic surgery!His staff made it so much easier for me to make a decision on what Dr. to do my first cosmetic surgey....

|  One of the hapiest decisions I have made...  |  show details
Aug 12th, 2011

As a mother I take my health very seriously. I researched extensively and interviewed several South Florida surgeons several times before deciding on Dr. Shuster. Dr. Shuster and his staff are amazing. They are kind, professional and accessible. My surgery went well,my down time was less than expected and I love my results. I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone and would use him again if I had the need.

Aug 12th, 2011

I would highly recommed Dr. Shuster to any one who is considering plastic surgery. He truly consideres his "work" as art, and takes his time to achieve the very best look in the safest manner possible. He is easy to talk to and is honest in his assessment of probably results. I trust him totally. The staff at the office and at the surgery center are friendly and professional. I have had two surgeries and experienced very little pain either time. Recovery was quick and I am quite pleased with the healing/disappearance of scars. Again, if you are considering plastic surgery, you need to see Dr. Shuster!

|  A 21st Century Michelangelo  |  show details
Aug 12th, 2011

At age 50 after years of obesity I finally decided to lose all my "excess baggage", which was great but now I had to contend with loose skin on my neck, jowls, droopy eyebrows , etc. When looking for a Plastic Surgeon I realized I not only wanted an impeccable Physician, but an artist as well. That is what I found in Dr. Shuster. He is a true artist and looks at things from both an artistic and realistic perspective. He takes his time to talk to you and hear what you have to say. I had a face lift, brow lift, upper bleth and Juvederm in the lips. I look like a different person but in a completely natural way. His staff is phenomenal! The office is impeccable. I would highly recommend anyone to him that has things about their face and body that they would like to improve on.

|  Second of four surgeries completed so far....  |  show details
Aug 11th, 2011

After losing 125 pounds, and keeping it off for three years, and I decided to remove my loose skin. I researched plastic surgeons across the entire US, and happily found Dr. Shuster. He is the complete package when it comes to a doctor. Highly skilled, caring, accommodating, puts your safety first and is so easy to communicate with.Do yourself a favor, and make a consultation with him. You will then see what I mean.JeanOcala, FL

Aug 11th, 2011

My daughter had surgery with Dr. Shuster first. Being a mom I wanted to make sure that he was qualified,had a caring attitude, and was approachable. I found his staff as well as the doctor himself all of the above. After my daughter recovery, I decided to use him for myself in the same procedure as well as others. I was very satisfed. If you wanted to speak with him it was never a problem. He always returned any phone in a very timely manner and no question was ever considered silly. I am going to use his services again next summer. Before Dr. Shuster I had never had any type of surgery.

|  Outstanding Surgeon  |  show details
Aug 11th, 2011

For the first appointment I felt very comfortable with Dr. Schuster and his staff. I am very pleased with the results and can't wait for my next procedure next month. He completed scar revision, breast implant exchange, lipo in my arms and upper abdomen. I was so pleased with Dr Schusters results I would never go to another surgeon.

|  My Surgery  |  show details
Aug 11th, 2011

My overall experience with Dr. Shuster and his staff is outstanding. I couldn't ask for better. They are attentive, caring and professional.Dr. Shuster is a master in his field of surgery. When he was recommended to me, I thought he is probably is good, but that is an understatement saying he is good, he is the best.If I have a concern I call the office, they either answer my question immediately or they say come right in.My surgery and my breast went so well, my breast are gorgeous, I had surgery five weeks ago, and I hardly see my incision, I am so amazed. Thank you Dr. Shuster.

|  excellent  |  show details
Aug 11th, 2011

doctor shuster is an amazing doctor god bless him and his staff they are all amazing

|  10 Stars for Upper Lids and Brows July 2011  |  show details
Aug 11th, 2011

Dr. Shuster is an unbelievable Plastic Surgeon!!! He and his office staff were awesome! As a health care practitioner, I was a bit nervous about the whole procedure. Everyone was extremely supportive, professional and knowleagable. I was made to feel at ease from consulation to post op. visits. The staff at the Surgical Ceneter were also excellent. I had no pain after surgery, healed fast and was up and about in no time. I have never written a physician review, but feel that Dr. Shuster and his office staff went above and beyond anything I expected that I want everyone to know how wonderful they really are!!!!

|  August 2011 Breast Augmentation Patient  |  show details
Aug 11th, 2011

Every single aspect of my experience with Dr. Shuster and his staff was positive. We had two visits prior to the surgery and in each one the staff was sincere, helpful, and friendly. Dr. Shuster answered all of my questions and never rushed me through a consultation.The offices were very clean and well taken care of. As for the most important part of it all - the surgery! I was amazed at how good I felt when I woke up. The anesthesiologist introduced herself prior to putting me under and next thing I knew it was all over and I felt very little discomfort compared to what I had expected to feel. I was advised that Dr.Shuster is a gentle surgeon which results in less pain for the patient while recovering. That was definitely my experience. I highly recommend Dr. Shuster for both his professionalism, staff, bedside manner, surgical skill. I was happy beyond my expectations with the end result and feel very satisfied with my choice in doctor.

|  Great Plastic Surgeon  |  show details
May 30th, 2011

Dr. Shuster and his staff are great. He did a breast augmentation for me and they are so beautiful and natural. He has a great bedside manner but more importantly is a perfectionist. I'm so glad I went to him. I dont even have a scar.

|  Mommy makeover  |  show details
Mar 4th, 2011

After visiting over 10 different plastic surgeons in the area I decided to go with Dr. Shuster. He and his staff are a CLASS ACT!!! He was very caring, listened to my requests, took time to look at the pictures of what I wanted for my breast augmentation/lift. I ended up with exactly what I asked for!! I also had a Tummy tuck and I have to say that my incisions are almost invisible after only 1 month! He is very conservative with his patient care, follow up and any concerns you might have. I've called with a concern and was told to come in and be seen right away, no questions asked! His staff ALWAYS answers calls, emails they know that plastic surgery can be a scary thing and do not have any problems going over any and all questions you may have as a patient. His post op care is impeccable! I actually saw him about 6 times in my first month post op. His price was actually lower than some of the other PS's and he doesn't operate in his back office which was very important to me. I am THRILLED with my new body and it's all because of Dr. Shuster. He's a great doctor and human being!!

|  AMAZING doctor- (and results!)  |  show details
Nov 1st, 2010

Dr. Shuster and his staff are incredible. Not only are they friendly and eager to help during the "process" (I underwent an abdominoplasty ), there is virtually no wait time to see the Dr., my procedure went absolutely amazing, and the hospital experience was the best I've ever had. I'm always skeptical when I read reviews that they have been manufactured by the staff of the company/dr. in question, but all the reviews were spot on. I researched surgeons extensively before I made the decision to go with Dr. Shuster (the amount of chopshops and terrible plastic surgeons were staggering when I researched the area doctors). I have absolutely NO complaints about the office, the staff, Dr. Shuster himself, or the entire experience. The thing is, they really seem to CARE. I'm very picky when it comes to doctors(and have had many "switches" because of incompetence) so I'm soooo glad I found the right one.

|  Transaxillary Breast Augmentation in South Florida  |  show details
Aug 6th, 2010

I went to 15 plastic surgeons before making my final decision. I researched a lot about breast augmentation before doing any research on the surgeons. After I knew everything that I had to know about the procedure I started to look for qualified surgeons in South Florida and Brazil. I looked up their credentials, background, reviews, before and after pictures, everything I could find about them I read! I chose Dr. Bernard Shuster to be my surgeon. I had my breast augmentation in December 2009 and I'm very happy with my results. Dr. Shuster only operates in accredited facilities with emergency staff and that was very important to me because safety was my main concern. Dr. Shuster has a clean record, amazing credentials, beautiful results, and great bedside manner. He is ASPS, ABPS, ASAPS and ABMS certified. He is a detail-oriented and ethical doctor. I would definitely recommend him to family and friends.