Bernard A Shuster MD Patient Reviews

4.7

March 7th, 2016
very satisfied patient!
I highly recommend Dr. Shuster for breast augmentation surgery. I had my surgery just over 3 months ago and am extremely pleased with the results. Dr. Shuster and his staff made the whole experience as pleasant as possible. His staff was friendly and helpful and they answered all my questions and put me at ease. Dr. Shuster was meticulous in all details of the surgery and made every effort to make the results look as natural and flattering as possible. I will forever be grateful to Dr. Shuster!!

December 29th, 2015
LOVE.
I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Shuster. He did my abdominoplasty WONDERFULLY, the entire experience was great- my scar is almost non-existent and I'm super happy. Even the nurses in the hospital loved him, you can always tell if a dr. is good by the nurses who work with him...

September 14th, 2015
Go For The Best!
Refuse to get surgery done by anyone else! I did and I am so sorry. To date I prefer to wait till I have the $$ and can have Dr Shuster do the surgery I want.

December 22nd, 2014
Mini Facelift and Breast Augmentation
Dr. Shuster is an excellent surgeon. He listens to what you want, but he is candid in letting you know what can and cannot be achieved. He is meticulous and takes pride in his work. The staff at Dr. Shuster’s office are polite and available; answering any questions and explaining everything. The staff at the surgical center were exemplary; one nurse went above and beyond, for which I am grateful. I am six days post-surgery – a mini facelift and breast augmentation – and the results thus far are amazing. Based on my experience, I highly recommend Dr. Bernard Shuster.

July 16th, 2014
My choice, hands down
After many consultation once I met Dr. Shuster I knew my choice was made. I must admit I'm considered a difficult client I wanted perfection but did not know what I wanted. He took his time to give me option and gave me recommendation. We decided on what was best for me. I now have a newborn and I was able to breast feed which was very important to me. The lactation specialist basked me who my doctor was because even she was impressed. I'm so grateful to have found him. The staff are equally amazing

February 6th, 2013
Very Pleased
Great Doctor. Very comforting. Very knowledgeable. Great results.

October 6th, 2012
Simply excellent in every way.

August 1st, 2012
LOve this dr
I had rhinoplasty septoplasty mastopexy and aug a werk ago and I'm happy with everything I would highly recommend this dr. choose dr Shuster he is excellent at what he does

July 18th, 2012
rhinoplasty
I had my rhinoplasty done by Dr. Shuster and I could not be happier. The staff at his office are fantastic, the staff at the outpatient are phenomenal and Dr Shuster is one of a kind! I refer all of my friends to him and will be going back for my breast enhancement. top notch doctor, HIGHLY recommend!

June 15th, 2012
Breast augmentation
I want to thank Dr. Shuster...I can not say enough on how much I love my results. It has been only three days since my surgery and I have no pain. I feel great and my breasts look amazing. Thank you Dr. Shuster and his great staff.

April 25th, 2012
Breast surgery
I am very pleased with the results of my surgery. I will go back to him in the future for my face.

December 12th, 2011