Dr. Bernard Shuster Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Bernard Shuster?

The best

Posted on November 10th, 2017

By far the best Plastic Surgeon. My tummy tuck was over a year ago, he did an excellent job. I love the outcome and belly button.

very satisfied patient!

Posted on March 8th, 2016

I highly recommend Dr. Shuster for breast augmentation surgery. I had my surgery just over 3 months ago and am extremely pleased with the results. Dr. Shuster and his staff made the whole experience as pleasant as possible. His staff was friendly and helpful and they answered all my questions and put me at ease. Dr. Shuster was meticulous in all details of the surgery and made every effort to make the results look as natural and flattering as possible. I will forever be grateful to Dr. Shuster!!

LOVE.

Posted on December 29th, 2015

I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Shuster. He did my abdominoplasty WONDERFULLY, the entire experience was great- my scar is almost non-existent and I'm super happy. Even the nurses in the hospital loved him, you can always tell if a dr. is good by the nurses who work with him...

Go For The Best!

Posted on September 14th, 2015

Refuse to get surgery done by anyone else! I did and I am so sorry. To date I prefer to wait till I have the $$ and can have Dr Shuster do the surgery I want.

Initial Consultation

Posted on February 21st, 2015

Mini Facelift and Breast Augmentation

Posted on December 22nd, 2014

Dr. Shuster is an excellent surgeon. He listens to what you want, but he is candid in letting you know what can and cannot be achieved. He is meticulous and takes pride in his work. The staff at Dr. Shuster’s office are polite and available; answering any questions and explaining everything. The staff at the surgical center were exemplary; one nurse went above and beyond, for which I am grateful. I am six days post-surgery – a mini facelift and breast augmentation – and the results thus far are amazing. Based on my experience, I highly recommend Dr. Bernard Shuster.

My choice, hands down

Posted on July 16th, 2014

After many consultation once I met Dr. Shuster I knew my choice was made. I must admit I'm considered a difficult client I wanted perfection but did not know what I wanted. He took his time to give me option and gave me recommendation. We decided on what was best for me. I now have a newborn and I was able to breast feed which was very important to me. The lactation specialist basked me who my doctor was because even she was impressed. I'm so grateful to have found him. The staff are equally amazing

Very Pleased

Posted on February 6th, 2013

Great Doctor. Very comforting. Very knowledgeable. Great results.

Posted on October 6th, 2012

Simply excellent in every way.

Dr. Shuster is an outstanding physican. I recently had a breast lift and tummy tuck. The results have exceeded my expectations. Dr. Shuster is kind, compassionate and highly skilled surgeon.

Posted on August 12th, 2012

LOve this dr

Posted on August 1st, 2012

I had rhinoplasty septoplasty mastopexy and aug a werk ago and I'm happy with everything I would highly recommend this dr. choose dr Shuster he is excellent at what he does

rhinoplasty

Posted on July 18th, 2012

I had my rhinoplasty done by Dr. Shuster and I could not be happier. The staff at his office are fantastic, the staff at the outpatient are phenomenal and Dr Shuster is one of a kind! I refer all of my friends to him and will be going back for my breast enhancement. top notch doctor, HIGHLY recommend!