A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bernard Sklansky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bernard Sklansky is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sklansky
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sklansky Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Facial Wrinkles and Lines
Wound Care and Non-Healing Wounds
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bernard Sklansky, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Sklansky graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Sklansky has 16 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bernard Donald Sklansky MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bernard D. Sklansky practice?
- Dr. Bernard Sklansky has 3 office locations.
Dr. Bernard Sklansky practices Plastic Surgery near Great Neck, NY.
See Great Neck Surgeons.