A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bernard Sklansky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bernard Sklansky is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bernard Sklansky, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Sklansky graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Sklansky has 16 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bernard Donald Sklansky MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bernard D. Sklansky practice?
- Dr. Bernard Sklansky has 3 office locations.
Dr. Bernard Sklansky practices Plastic Surgery near Great Neck, NY.
See Great Neck Plastic Surgeons.