Dr. Bernard Smyle Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bernard Smyle?

Childhood Asthma

Have you seen Dr. Bernard Smyle?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 3rd, 2015

Finally some respect!

I had a great visit with Dr. Smyle. I have a pain disorder that conventional medicine isn't really helping much. After a lot of thought I decided to try medical marijuana. He took the time to review my medical records that I provided and explain my options. He recommended edibles or vaporizer, as I am an avid non-smoker. I didn't feel like I was being pushed out the door as I usually do with my conventional HMO doctors. I felt like he was really listening and understanding how I am trying to live a quality life while enduring all this pain. I am definitely new to this cannabis thing, but I slept better last night than I have in years. It gives me some hope that I am moving in the right direction.

August 26th, 2012

buenaventura messdical clinic

i was a patient of dr. smyle as my pediatrician for about 5 years(i had/have severe asthma and had to be refered to a pulminary specialst). i always remembered him bein so cool and had the funniest jokes even when i was so sick, he still could make me laugh and smile. if you read these... thank dr. bernard smyle for being so awesome. ill always remember you...i would highly recommend dr. bernard smyle for your children, i plan on getting getting coverage for my daughter so she can have the same experience. no child should have a neglectfull dr.i also trust in any staff he entrusts to employ.

August 15th, 2012

Dr. Smyle left me Smilin'

I thought he was a great doctor. Really friendly, courteous, and warm welcoming. I immediately thought of him as a 'friend' so to say.He is very professional at the same time. Finally!! A doctor who can balance the two!I haven't needed to make any follow up appointments, but I will not hesitate to with him.

Childhood Asthma