Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bernard Speevack
Dr. Bernard Speevack, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Louisville, KY, with another office in Louisville, KY. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Speevack is affiliated with Saint Joseph Hospital, Baptist Hospital East and Kosair Children's Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Bernard Speevack has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Bernard Speevack is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Louisville, KY.
Dr. Christian Berkhahn
Louisville, KY 0 mi13
Dr. Ramona Browning
Louisville, KY 0 mi26
Dr. John Gallehr
Adolescent Medicine, Pediatrics, Psychiatry, Child Psychiatry
Louisville, KY 0.23 mi25