Dr. Bernard Speevack Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Bernard Speevack?

Posted on June 10th, 2014

Dr. Speevak is a great doctor. He is not alarmist and has a calm demeanor. He took great care of my daughter when she was extremely ill.

11 Month Old

Posted on September 20th, 2012

I took my 11 month old to see him for running a fever and a rash. Im opinion of the visit is very poor. I waited 3 hours to see him to be told more or less NOTHING.. He felt on his neck.. looked in his mouth and thats it. He was not very friendly. I had to take him to his peds the following day to be told he needs to be on a steroid cream for his rash. I was VERY unhappy with him the care, the wait and the entire office. I will never take my son there again. I would have MUCH rather taken him to the ER. Hope others have a better experience then I did.

Great DOCTOR

Posted on June 13th, 2012

Dr. Speevack has been my son's doctor since the day he was born & he just had his 15th Birthday, we could not have a better doctor

Posted on September 14th, 2017