A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bernard Steyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bernard Steyer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bernard Steyer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Steyer graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Steyer has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Novato Community Hospital
- Sutter Delta Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bernard Jay Steyer MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Bernard J. Steyer practice?
- Dr. Bernard Steyer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Bernard Steyer practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Burlingame, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Francisco, CA and Greenbrae, CA.
See Burlingame Internists, Burlingame Critical Care Practitioners, and Burlingame Pulmonologists.