Overall Review

October 16th, 2016
Terrible Experience with Doctor
Terrible experience with this doctor. Resistent to answer questions and when finally did he gave inaccurate information. He was also unprofessional and questioned whether I "wanted something to be wrong" when I was asking about future implications of the unexpected acute respiratory failure I had had less than 48 hours previously following a routine surgery. Just terrible.

August 18th, 2015
I have several doctors in various specialties. I am very grateful to have been connected with Dr. Steyer. He has been a godsend.

August 2nd, 2013
Very Good Pulmonary Doc
I have seen him first time this month for a chronic cough, he did a thorough exam though it's my first consult appointment, prescribed a good medication for it & was relieved as soon as I took the medication. He also recommended me to an ENT for a suspect of nasal problem. Am coming back for a return appt. , will see how he would make this health problem of mine get relieved forever.

October 19th, 2012
He took care of my mother when she was in the hospital. He took much more time with me than I would have expected. Most importantly, I felt as though he really listened and really cared.

January 27th, 2010
Excellent doctor. He patiently listens to my issues and provides appropriate feedback and course of action.

April 29th, 2009
Bernard Steyer, MD
Dr. Steyer is a great doctor--I've been seeing him for many years and he always has a positive attitude and has the perfect balance of professionalism and friendliness. I was referred to other pulmonary specialists for my disease, but none of them are even comparable to Dr. Steyer. He is great!