A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bernard Strauss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bernard Strauss is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bernard Strauss, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Kidney Stones (Nephrocalcinosis)
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Sexual Dysfunction (Physiological)
Education & Awards
Dr. Strauss graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Strauss has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Irvington General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Strauss accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bernard S. Strauss practice?
Dr. Bernard Strauss practices Urology near West Orange, NJ.
See West Orange Urologists.