A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bernard Stulberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bernard Stulberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bernard Stulberg, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Avascular Necrosis (Osteonecrosis)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Joint Diseases
- Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Vein inflammation (Thrombophlebitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stulberg graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Stulberg has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Lutheran Hospital
- St Vincent Charity Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stulberg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 9 plans
- Anthem - 11 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- CareSource - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bernard N. Stulberg practice?
Dr. Bernard Stulberg practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Surgeons.