A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bernard Stulberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bernard Stulberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bernard Stulberg, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Avascular Necrosis (Osteonecrosis)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Joint Diseases
- Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Vein inflammation (Thrombophlebitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stulberg graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Stulberg has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Lutheran Hospital
- St Vincent Charity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bernard Nathan Stulberg MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bernard N. Stulberg practice?
- Dr. Bernard Stulberg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bernard Stulberg practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Surgeons.