A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bernard Stulberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bernard Stulberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stulberg
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stulberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bernard Stulberg, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Avascular Necrosis (Osteonecrosis)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Joint Diseases
- Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Vein inflammation (Thrombophlebitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stulberg graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Stulberg has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Lutheran Hospital
- St Vincent Charity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bernard N Stulberg MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bernard N. Stulberg practice?
- Dr. Bernard Stulberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Bernard Stulberg practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Solon, OH.
See Solon Orthopedic Surgeons.