A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bernard Tabor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bernard Tabor is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tabor
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Tabor Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Preventive Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Tabor graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Tabor has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bernard J Tabor DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 46 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bernard J. Tabor practice?
- Dr. Bernard Tabor has 1 office location.
Dr. Bernard Tabor practices Family Medicine near Southgate, MI.
See Southgate Family Physicians.