A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bernard Tawfik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bernard Tawfik is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tawfik
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Tawfik Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bernard Tawfik, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tawfik graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Tawfik has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Winthrop University Hospital
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Glen Cove
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bernard D Tawfik MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Bernard D. Tawfik practice?
- Dr. Bernard Tawfik has 1 office location.
Dr. Bernard Tawfik practices Otolaryngology near Glen Cove, NY.
See Glen Cove Otolaryngologists.