A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bernard Tawfik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bernard Tawfik is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tawfik
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tawfik Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bernard Tawfik, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tawfik graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Tawfik has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Winthrop University Hospital
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Glen Cove
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bernard D Tawfik MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Bernard D. Tawfik practice?
- Dr. Bernard Tawfik has 1 office location.
Dr. Bernard Tawfik practices Otolaryngology near Glen Cove, NY.
See Glen Cove Otolaryngologists.