A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bernard Ullman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bernard Ullman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bernard Ullman, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Alzheimer Disease
- Antiphospholipid Syndrome (APS)
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Ullman graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ullman has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bernard Lee Ullman MD is a male Neurologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Bernard L. Ullman practice?
- Dr. Bernard Ullman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Bernard Ullman practices Neurology near Redondo Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Torrance, CA.
See Redondo Beach Neurologists.