A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bernard Ullman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bernard Ullman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bernard Ullman, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Antiphospholipid Syndrome (APS)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Ullman graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ullman has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ullman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 24 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bernard L. Ullman practice?
Dr. Bernard Ullman practices Neurology near Redondo Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Torrance, CA.
See Redondo Beach Neurologists.