A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bernard Vasseur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bernard Vasseur is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bernard Vasseur, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Vasseur graduated from Universite De Paris. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Vasseur has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital
- Princeton Healthcare System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vasseur accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bernard G. Vasseur practice?
Dr. Bernard Vasseur practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Reading, PA.
See Reading Surgeons.