A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bernard Vasseur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bernard Vasseur is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vasseur
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vasseur Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bernard Vasseur, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Vasseur graduated from Universite De Paris.
Dr. Vasseur has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital
- Princeton Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bernard G Vasseur MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bernard G. Vasseur practice?
- Dr. Bernard Vasseur has 1 office location.
Dr. Bernard Vasseur practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Reading, PA.
See Reading Surgeons.