A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bernard Vittone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bernard Vittone, Psychiatrist, General Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bernard Vittone, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Agoraphobia (Fear of Open Places)
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Phobias (Phobic Disorders)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Vittone graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 4 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bernard John Vittone MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Bernard J. Vittone practice?
- Dr. Bernard Vittone has 3 office locations.
Dr. Bernard Vittone practices Psychiatry near Washington, DC.
See Washington Psychiatrists.