Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Pulmonary Hypertension Facts about pulmonary hypertension, including the causes and symptoms.
- Quit Smoking Get the facts on how to smoking, including health reasons to quit.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bernard Wechsler
Dr. Bernard Wechsler, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brooklyn, NY. He has 57 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Wechsler is affiliated with SUNY Downstate Medical Center - University Hospital of Brooklyn and University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Bernard Wechsler has the following 1 specialty
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Bernard Wechsler is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.
Dr. Donald Summers
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Brooklyn, NY 0.01 mi54
Dr. Tarunjit Singh
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
Brooklyn, NY 0.23 mi
Dr. Avi Fischer
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
Brooklyn, NY 0.31 mi18