A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bernard Weinbach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bernard Weinbach is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bernard Weinbach, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Weinbach graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Weinbach has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Aventura Hospital & Medical Center
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bernard Weinbach MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bernard Weinbach practice?
- Dr. Bernard Weinbach has 1 office location.
Dr. Bernard Weinbach practices Internal Medicine near Miami, FL.
See Miami Internists.