Dr. Bernard Weinstock Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bernard Weinstock?

Home Allergies

Have you seen Dr. Bernard Weinstock?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 5th, 2017

Very experienced and thorough!

Dr. Weinstock spent a lot of time with me. He does not rush. He's very knowledgeable, extremely experienced, and very thorough. I appreciate his expertise and his time very much. He also makes you, the patient, feel very comfortable. Thank you Dr. Weinstock.

May 4th, 2014

A genius of a doctor

Dr Weinstock knows his stuff. Lompoc is a small town but word gets far and Dr Weinstock is known as the "genius doctor" around Santa Barbara county as find me another ENT who's so smart that he not only skipped a grade but skipped TWO grades when in school. I was in his clinic twice and both times were similar. He seems to discuss every possibility of everything including drug combinations and treatment advantages/disadvantages with genius computer like statistical recall and I think like me, most people would like the extra reassurances of his knowledge and experience and mind like a computer, although maybe some people would prefer not to know. In any case all in all he's a very fine doctor, really knows his stuff, possibly the best ENT in Santa B County and we have him in Lompoc lucky us.

January 30th, 2014

What a terriffic doctor

WHAT A GREAT GUY!!! This was the best doctor-patient experience I've ever had. Dr. Weinstock quickly assed my issue while making every effort to keep me comfortable. He then helped me save money on additional treatments. If you need a ENT doctor this is your guy.

July 11th, 2013

Ok

Not much to choose from in this area. I brought my toddler in for the first time. Was not greeted by the lady right by the door. I had to ask her where to sign in. Appearance seems old fashioned for 90's kids =), but the waiting room was nice and kid friendly. The staff seemed a bit confused and Dr. Weinstock seemed confused at times and somewhat overwhelmed. Wait time for him was 30 mins total. He does take his time with you which can be worth the wait! Thank gosh my toddler was in a good mood and very cooperative during eval. Overall he seems educated in his job (obviously), and polite to patients. However, I think it's time for a nice vacation maybe.

February 26th, 2011

Tonsils

Took out my enlarged tonsils at the age of 43 after many years of problems and tonsilitis. He used a special modern laser technique on me to ake the out. I had NO pain. I was in and out in a few hours and now feel great. Thank you Dr Weinstock.

November 22nd, 2010

My sleep apneoa is cured!

I went to the doctor for sleep apneoa and snoring after a sleep study showed I was at risk for heart problems due to not getting enough oxygen when I'm asleep. Dr. Weinstock was very professional and very helpful in advising me on the different options for my sleep apneoa. He scheduled me for surgery quickly and was great in terms of follow up and taking care of me after the procedures were done. I had 2 surgeries, which greatly reduced my snoring and enabled me to sleep without a cpap machine! I can breathe at night so much better and don't wake up a million times during the night. I highly recommend him!

September 22nd, 2010

very good

Dr Weinstock diagnosed my allergies to milk and yeast and my headaches have since stopped. I should have got tested sooner but did not thing that allergies could cause these headache pains. All in all Im very satisfied.

September 20th, 2010

A Wonderful Physician

July 19th, 2010

Competent and Kind

Dr. Weinstock took great care of my mother. He was not only very competent but also kind and caring.

July 15th, 2010

Great doctor!

I was having frequent headaches and all sorts of weird allergic reactions and not sure where they were coming from or why. I went to see the doctor and got allergy tested done right there at the clinic. They were professional and very nice and I got my results very quickly. I now know what my allergies are and what to stay away from in order to not have problems!

July 15th, 2010

My Ears

Went to see Dr Weinstock as I fly quite a bit and my balance was very bad - I never knew why until I met Dr Weinstock. He analysed me, found the problem was in my ears, and fixed me up in no time at all and without causing me any pain. Now I can walk again without feeling dizzy and the quality of my life has returned to normal. Highly Recomended.

April 2nd, 2010

TURBINATE VAMPIRE

I went to this doctor because I was having trouble breathing out of right nostril. I have a deviated septum which is the main cause of my difficulty breathing out of my right nostril. He said I should have surgery on my right tubinate to help my breathing...he also decided on his own, while I was under sedation to remove some of my left turbinate....without my consent. I am absolutely devastated by this...now both nostril are difficult to breath out of. Warning to others..this creep is a TURBINATE VAMPIRE