Dr. Bernard Westerling MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 5 reviews

June 9th, 2016
Dr. Westerling has been my doctor for over 40 years. I know when he does retire he will surely be miss by the community. I hope I fine a doctor with as much compassion that Dr. Westerling has had over the years. I know me and my entire family will truly miss the genuine person.

January 19th, 2012
Dr. Westerling is an amazing doctor! So friendly and caring and definitely on the money with diagnosis and being thorough. The ONLY complaint about his practice is wait times. I almost always have to wait for a very long time.

December 30th, 2010
Best Doctor Ever!
I've been a patient of Dr. Westerlings for over 15 years. I NEVER thought that I would meet a doctor this personable, down to earth, and open minded. Takes GREAT care of me.

February 16th, 2009
Dr. Westerling is a very thorough doctor. He always has time to discuss what's going on and cares about the whole person not just a physical ailment. He has also been wonderful with my disabled daughter. Both of my children like Dr. Westerling and trust his advice, which is saying something because my children are now 20 + 21 years old. I'll miss him terribly when he retires eventually.

February 2nd, 2009
Dr Westerling leaves his patients waiting sometimes for more than 2 hours. I was with my elderly parent age 85. After waiting for an hour they put us in an examining room - where we waited another 1:05! For a three o'clock appointment Dad was finally seen at 5:05. Ridiculous, because this is Westerling's usual M.O.! Just can't take this treatment any more. We will be looking for a new doctor. Too bad, because Dr. W. is a good doctor - he has a good manner, etc. but come on!