Pain Management Specialist, Anesthesiologist (pain control), Neurologist (brain, nervous system)

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  Amazing Doctor who is compassionate and understands pain  |  show details
Jun 5th, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Wilcosky's since 1998 off and on and he is amazing. He understands what a pain patient goes thru, is willing to try new techniques and doesn't make you think the pain is in your head. Most doctors stay away from patients with chronic pain thinking we are all drug seeking and that can't be further from the truth. I just want somewhat of a decent quality of life where I can be a wife, mother, and productive person of society and Dr. Wilcosky has helped me do that to the best of both of our abilities with this limited healthcare system that we have. Unfortunately, the drug companies and health care system isn't for people with chronic diseases and if you are independently wealthy, you can't afford the proper treatments and medication that could work better.

|  Left hip papain  |  show details
May 8th, 2012

He is the best around and if you.read the story about the gentleman who walked into "Dr. Wilcosky's his wood paneled office and his arrogance obviously that patient has some type of mental issue, first his office hs no wood paneling in his office and his charges are definitely fair for the amount of time that he gives. my first visit was one hour and my referring physician received a 10 page letter that he dictated. That letter alone would have taken at least 30-45 minutes. every follow up visit I receive 30-45 minutes and he listens to all my pain problems

|  Scale of 1 to 10, he gets a 15  |  show details
Apr 3rd, 2011

Dr. Wilcosky is the best. He has found the perfect way of talking to patients, not treating you like a 2 year old but also not talking over the patient's head.Fifteen years ago he diagnosed me during the first month of treatment of a disease that I've read frequently takes over a year to pin down. He has always been available to me for questions and emergency situations. Although a standard appointment needs to be made well in advance, the office has also made room for me on a moment's notice when it was urgent. He and his office staff have always been pleasant as well as efficient. I would recommend Dr. Wilcosky to one of my own sons. If you're a parent you understand that is the highest praise that can be given.

|  show details
Jan 31st, 2011

Excellent physician after looking for someone to help me he has changed my life and I can exercise and work again

|  Dr Wilcosky is wonderful!  |  show details
Mar 14th, 2010

I have suffered from extreme migraines for28 years. I have been to many pain specialists. Dr. Wilcosky and his staff are so wonderful. He really listens to what you say and does not judge you. He is the first Doctor I have had full trust with.