Dr. Bernard Williams Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bernard Williams Jr?

July 9th, 2017

I worked with him and hes the worst physician ever cursing staff can't believe the hospital lets it go on.

July 9th, 2016

patient

I over heard this physician cursing the staff so bad it was unreal. He was the most professional physician i'd ever seen. He completely destroys the culture of moral of the other healthcare employees in his presence. I would get rid of this physician to secure the make sure that high quality of healthcare is given without someone acting like disgraceful. I know the emergency medicine is stressful but it should be done with respect, dignity, and grace.

May 30th, 2016

i would rate dr williams a 10 in a dr he is a sweet and curtious person and knows what hes doing i hope he keeps up the good work as a dr and i know he will

November 1st, 2012

unfortunetly people don't realize that medicine is not a perfected practice. People are rude and inconsiderate. I think that the Lake Cumberland area is very lucky to have such a fine physician as this doctor. He is kind, considerate and very intelligent.

November 1st, 2012

July 30th, 2012

Unbelievable

This man really thinks he is something. I went in with heart pain and he told me not to worry he wouldn't let me die. He has recieved multiple complaints from his co-workers and his patients. I do not know why he is a doctor there. His solution for me was pain medicine. I did not want narcotics, I wanted to know what was wrong. He was rude and inconsiderate and obviously self-obsessed. Like I wasn't going to pay him a mass amount for his time. This is your job and you are paid to do this. Patient care SHOULD be your #1 priority, a**hole. I will never see this man again and he will be getting many more complaints. I suggest avoid having him or dealing with him ever.

June 1st, 2010

A cold and callous demeanor!

Any time you go to the Lake Cumberland Hospital in Somerset you take your life into your own hands. The rude and uncaring attitude shown especially by Dr. Williams is epic and well known throughout this community. He consistently belittles your concerns and feelings especially if you attempt to converse with him, I had a severe staph infection, which ended with a surgery that left me with a 10 inch scar in the crease of my leg and 6 months of recovery, yet I was told a lab test came back negative, there happens to be no record of this test anywhere, I have searched for it. And also he likes to put the term " fall risk " on patients he feels do not merit care that even the lowest of us deserve.

November 23rd, 2009

How does this guy keep a medical license, even in Kentucky?

Bernard Williams continued the process that EMS started, interrupting me to tell me I was imagining my symptoms and that it wasn't possible that I had them, since I didn't have them at that moment.The man is an obvious bully and mistakenly thot an older woman was a safe bet. He's wrong. Next,I certainly was having the symptoms I described. They were textbook for an extremely common condition. The only thing that was atypical was their severity, which was actually life-threatening by that point.It is also relevant that other doctors that are affiliated with this THIRD Rate hospital had also failed to diagnose this common problem repeatedly.The third rate coment is not my opinion alone. That is how U.S News and World report ranks this hospital. Far too generously, I think, because these "Baby Columbia" spinout "Lifepoint" owned hospitals spend so much on obfuscation and cover-up.Six days in that hellhole, I got a big bill, a case of pneumonia and no diagnosis.Except from an RN, whom the doctors,pooh-poohed. Except that she turned out to be right.I was diagnosed in a Lexington hospital 2 weeks later. Took the guy less than 15 minutes.I can mention Williams name among a local group and will usually hear several similiar stories.

July 3rd, 2017