A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bernard Yonk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bernard Yonk is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yonk
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Yonk Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bernard Yonk, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Yonk graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Yonk has 13 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bernard Berel Yonk MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Bernard B. Yonk practice?
- Dr. Bernard Yonk has 3 office locations.
Dr. Bernard Yonk practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists and Brooklyn Gastroenterologists.