A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bernard Yonk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bernard Yonk is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yonk
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bernard Yonk, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Yonk graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Yonk has 13 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bernard Berel Yonk MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Bernard B. Yonk practice?
- Dr. Bernard Yonk has 1 office location.
Dr. Bernard Yonk practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists and Brooklyn Gastroenterologists.