A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bernard Yu is Excellent. Dr. Yu has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bernard Yu, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Yu graduated from Taipei Medical University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Yu has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
- Methodist Sugar Land Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Yu accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Bernard Yu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bernard C. Yu practice?
Dr. Bernard Yu practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Sugar Land, TX and Orange, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Barney Yu, Dr. Bernardo Yu, Dr. Bernie Yu