A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bernard Yu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bernard Yu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yu
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Yu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bernard Yu, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Alternative Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Yu graduated from Taipei Medical University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Yu has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Sugar Land Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bernard Chao-Yi Yu MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Bernard C. Yu practice?
- Dr. Bernard Yu has 1 office location.
Dr. Bernard Yu practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.