A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bernard Zeliger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bernard Zeliger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zeliger
Knee Replacement Patient Education Read our knee replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Zeliger Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zeliger graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Zeliger has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Harrisburg Hospital
- Pinnacle Health at Harrisburg Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bernard I Zeliger DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 50 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bernard I. Zeliger practice?
- Dr. Bernard Zeliger has 1 office location.
Dr. Bernard Zeliger practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Harrisburg, PA.
See Harrisburg Surgeons.