Dr. Bernard Zoranski DO Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Aston, PA

April 2nd, 2017
Best Dr in Delco hands down!!
I've worked with Dr Zoranski, as a fellow health care professional, and can tell you the way he cares for his patients is why, I too am now a patient. I can't believe these negative people, but what I can see is a "pattern" from these reviews that they are just mad because he wouldn't prescribe them drugs!!! He isn't stupid and can sense those who truly need things verses the "poor me" I'm a victim give me drugs and pills people. Way too many crowding our good doctors who work endless hours with the cop out nonsense. Just makes it hard for those who truly suffer and need attention. I've always gotten in right away for myself and son never any issue when your sick being seen. Even during holidays he makes time. Never much of a wait anytime I go. He sees you on time and his staff are the nicest girls I've ever seen working in doctors office. If your want someone very in tune with what care you need, and someone who will shoot it straight - he and Julia are a god send.

January 12th, 2017
WONDERFUL DOCTOR AND DEAR PERSON
DR. ZORANSKI HAS BEEN MY DEAR FRIEND'S DOCTOR FOR 2 YEARS AND HAS BEEN A REAL ANGEL SENT BY GOD. HE IS ABSOLUTELY A REAL BLESSING TO MY FRIEND AND MYSELF. HE IS SO CARING AND A GENUINE PERSON. A REAL WISE DOCTOR AND SO COMPASSIONATE. YOU CAN'T FIND THAT TODAY. GOD BLESS YOU DR. ZORANSKI

December 27th, 2016
Terrible
This doctor does not care one bit about his patients. He has called me a drug addict because I take anxiety medication. Never calls back when I have to speak with him. Always is messing up my medications. Please stay far away from this doctor! He should not be allowed to practice medicine!

December 18th, 2016
Excellent Doctor That Cares
First went to him in an emergency situation and he literally saved my life. Won't go to any other doctor since. He's knowledgeable, kind and really listens. Has kept my chronic medical condition in check for years.

January 15th, 2015
Love Him
I have been with him for over 20 years and absolutely love him. Never a problem getting an appointment. Sometimes the wait is long but I work for a dr so that is to be expected. He takes his time with me and finds out the best solution to my problem. He always calls me back right away, even after hours. I have no problem getting refills, even after hours. I would never switch to another dr and plan on being with him as long as he is in practice. As for his staff, they are great as well. Not rude or inconsiderate and very helpful. If you don't like him or the girls, don't complain....move on!!

August 30th, 2013
IM DONE!
I will never go here again. After waiting an hour and 15 minutes to be seen and that's with a scheduled appointment he comes in and you can tell that he is too comfortable in his position and could care less. I told him that I was having very bad anxiety and also sleeping problems at night and that melatonin was not helping me fall asleep or stay asleep. So his answer to that was to take blood and test for Lyme disease. I told him this has been a on going problem for about a year but never had Insurance until now. Then her writes me a prescription for Seroquel then tells me to wait at least a month before I decide if it's working or not. I stopped taking it a week later because all day I felt tired and sick. I waited another 3 weeks and called him back and asked if he could please reevaluate the situation because what he gave me was not working. He calls me back hours later to tell me to add melatonin when I take it...... ARE YOU KIDDING ME! What a waste if time. Fine a real doctor and don't waste your time here.

August 1st, 2013
TO THE LAST REVIEW I GUESS HE IS NOT ALLOWED TO GET SICK? I GOT A CALL AND WAS PUT RIGHT BACK IN THE BOOK. GREAT DOCTOR;)

May 22nd, 2013
Tardiness
Schedule an appointment and never get called in after close to 2 hours wait. Reschedule another appointment and the day of my appointment there was a sign at the office door says, "close due to sickness" open in one week. No calls from staff to inform of this close or to reschedule appointment. Each time I go to see him the wait is close to one hour, but this time it is beyond reasonable.

May 2nd, 2013
Wonderful doctor
I usually have to wait an hour or so which I don't enjoy but once I am in the exam room he spends all the time in the world answering my questions. I feel he takes a real interest in me and my family.

September 28th, 2011
Overall wait time in the Philly suburban region is always about 1 hr even for a scheduled appt. Dr. Z. squeezed me in for an emergency at the close of a busy day- wait time was only @ 35 min-Most Dr.s leave at their schedule times and will not see u even if it was an emergency! I am very grateful-and feel very lucky to have found Dr. Z. He and his staff are very considerate, caring and professional. Also during another instance Dr. Z. was very patient in trying to figure out the problem I was experiencing Thru a very logical approachinstead of just prescribing something to relieve the symptoms(which most DR.s do)BRAVO!!

September 19th, 2011
Worst doctor
He's now only allowed at his office and to see the elderly at homes. I hope he doesn't hurt them. He can't stand up for himself. Has no balls. I gave him 1 star and 1 hour wait time. they won't put it through. Gives wrong diagnosis!

September 5th, 2011
He's the worst doctor i've seen. He's also a liar and like to take his shirt of and show you his scars from heart surgery. Pervert. HE'S NOT WITH RIDDLE HOSPITAL ANYMORE. HE SUCKS. i GAVE HIM 1 STAR WHICH IS POOR AND THEY TOLD ME TOO RESET MY RATINGS!!!!!! NO!!!!!