A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bernarda Zenker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bernarda Zenker, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bernarda Zenker, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Zenker graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Zenker has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
- Fairview Ridges Hospital
- Regions Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bernarda Marie Zenker MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bernarda M. Zenker practice?
- Dr. Bernarda Zenker has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bernarda Zenker practices Family Medicine near Burnsville, MN.
See Burnsville Primary Care Doctors.