A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bernardine King:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bernardine King, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. King graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. King has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center & Health System - Lanier Park Campus
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bernardine Marquez King MD is a female Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Bernardine M. King practice?
- Dr. Bernardine King has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bernardine King practices Cardiovascular Disease near Gainesville, GA.
See Gainesville Cardiologists.