A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bernardine King:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bernardine King is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. King
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. King Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bernardine King, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. King graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. King has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center & Health System - Lanier Park Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bernardine M King MD is a female Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Bernardine M. King practice?
- Dr. Bernardine King has 1 office location.
Dr. Bernardine King practices Cardiovascular Disease near Gainesville, GA.
See Gainesville Cardiologists.