A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bernardine Polish:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bernardine Polish, DO, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Polish graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Polish has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
- Mercy Suburban Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bernardine Polish DO and MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Bernardine Polish practice?
- Dr. Bernardine Polish has 1 office location.
Dr. Bernardine Polish practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Norristown, PA.
See Norristown Physiatrists.