A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bernardine Polish:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Polish
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Polish Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bernardine Polish, DO, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Polish graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Polish has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
- Phoenixville Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bernardine Polish DO and MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Bernardine Polish practice?
- Dr. Bernardine Polish has 3 office locations.
Dr. Bernardine Polish practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Norristown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bala Cynwyd, PA.
See Norristown Physiatrists.