Dr. Bernardino Arocha Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bernardino Arocha?

July 26th, 2016

I recently received my second FUT transplant from Dr. Arocha. Six years ago, I had a 3,000 graft procedure that completely rebuilt my hairline. After the transplanted hair grew in, not one person suspected that I had anything artificially done, even family members and girlfriends. As the hair grew in, people noticed a difference, but I told them it was from Rogaine/Propecia. Everything looked completely natural. FUT is the "strip method" so I had a scar on the back of my head, but it was not noticeable. I simply asked for my hair to be cut with at lease a 4 guard and nobody ever noticed a thing. The original reason I chose Arocha and not others was reputation. I spent days researching every hair restoration doctor in Texas. Dr. Arocha had the most respect from patients and other doctors. He is known for producing natural-looking results. Also, because he is independent and not part of a large hair group like Bosley, he can charge reasonable prices. When I met with him, he was friendly and gave me an honest assessment. He did not unrealistically promise to give me a full head of hair. He told me that he could rebuild my front hairline in the first procedure, and he did. The procedure took about 5 hours. Dr. Arocha and his staff tried to make me feel as comfortable as possible. . If I felt pain, I simply asked for more local anaesthetic and they gave it to me. Post-op instructions were clear and easy to follow. The transplanted hair started growing in about three months and started looking really good after about six months. Now six years later, the implanted hair from the first procedure is still growing strong and looking good. However, I have lost hair from the middle and back of my head. So I went in for another procedure last week. Dr. Arocha devised a plan for the most natural looking outcome that covered my balding areas. Everyone was as friendly and accommodating as the first time. I am excited to see the results.

April 15th, 2014

A True Professional In the Field of Hair Restoration

Getting a hair transplant is a serious decision that shouldn't be taken lightly. Even more so, choosing a specialist to perform the procedure is in itself very difficult and fraught with a myriad of concerns. Does it truly work? Is it worth the price? I too faced these issues when I made the decision to do something about my hair loss. That being said, I can honestly say that I'm truly happy that I ended up choosing to go with Dr. Arocha. In the year since my procedure, I haven't seen a drastic improvement in my hairline and feel a million times better about my appearance. As many others will attest, Dr. Arocha and his staff are simply the best. They are extremely professional, yet very friendly and accommodating. The procedure was relatively painless and recovery was quick. All in all, I would highly recommend it to anyone who wishes to improve their life through the miracle of hair transplants. I'm such a firm believer in Dr. Arocha that I've already scheduled a second procedure with him to further improve my hairline. Check him out; you won't regret it!

September 26th, 2010

You get what you pay for

Upon researching many transplant docs, I found many were dropping prices, promising deals, financing, etc. Dr. Arocha was the only doc concerned with MY HAIR. The man has enough money of his own - he is extremely successful. He is not concerned with selling you a procedure. He is not the cheapest, but he is the best. If you dont want to look like a doll, go to Dr. Arocha. You will NEVER regret it.

August 10th, 2016