Plastic Surgery Specialist, Surgical Specialist

A True Professional In the Field of Hair Restoration show details A True Professional In the Field of Hair Restoration
by Adam S. on Apr 14th, 2014

Getting a hair transplant is a serious decision that shouldn't be taken lightly. Even more so, choosing a specialist to perform the procedure is in itself very difficult and fraught with a myriad of concerns. Does it truly work? Is it worth the price? I too faced these issues when I made the decision to do something about my hair loss. That being said, I can honestly say that I'm truly happy that I ended up choosing to go with Dr. Arocha. In the year since my procedure, I haven't seen a drastic improvement in my hairline and feel a million times better about my appearance. As many others will attest, Dr. Arocha and his staff are simply the best. They are extremely professional, yet very friendly and accommodating. The procedure was relatively painless and recovery was quick. All in all, I would highly recommend it to anyone who wishes to improve their life through the miracle of hair transplants. I'm such a firm believer in Dr. Arocha that I've already scheduled a second procedure with him to further improve my hairline. Check him out; you won't regret it!

You get what you pay for show details You get what you pay for
by RMA on Sep 25th, 2010

Upon researching many transplant docs, I found many were dropping prices, promising deals, financing, etc. Dr. Arocha was the only doc concerned with MY HAIR. The man has enough money of his own - he is extremely successful. He is not concerned with selling you a procedure. He is not the cheapest, but he is the best. If you dont want to look like a doll, go to Dr. Arocha. You will NEVER regret it.