A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bernardino Vaccaro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bernardino Vaccaro, MD is board certified in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Depressive Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Vaccaro graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Vaccaro has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vaccaro accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 5 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Tufts Health Plans - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans