A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bernardino Vaccaro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bernardino Vaccaro is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bernardino Vaccaro, MD is board certified in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Vaccaro graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Vaccaro has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bernardino Vaccaro MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bernardino Vaccaro practice?
- Dr. Bernardino Vaccaro has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bernardino Vaccaro practices Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine near Dedham, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Dedham Psychiatrists.