Dr. Bernardita Lazo MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

February 26th, 2017
Horrible
My wife and I are enjoying our second pregnancy a million times more than our first. Why? Because we didn't go back to Lazo! She is a nasty woman. Mean, cold and very unprofessional. We found new drs that are the complete opposite. Kind, compassionate, very qualified, responsive and extremely diligent. If your in here trying to get a feel for this drs bedside manner... my recommendation is that if you want a pleasant experience stay far far away from dr. Lazo

January 31st, 2017
Fantastic. great bed side manner.. explains everything and answers all your questions. She is very sweet.

September 14th, 2015
Endometriosis
She was very pleasant, but did not tell me my pain was due to endometriosis and did not do a ultrasound thereby her negligence, I lost my ovary and tube. Very unhappy she is still practicing.

June 24th, 2015
Current Patient
Dr. Lazo happened to first be an emergency doctor when I had an eptopic pregnancy and she then invited me to be a patient of hers after my surgery. I have been a patient ever since then and she is very thorough and honest, and follows up and through all my surgeries and very easy to talk to about any issue. The girls at the office are extremely nice and patient. Great office and Doctor.

May 7th, 2015
do not see this woman please !!!
Dr lazo was the worst. She is not attentive, you will wait about an hour to see her but speak to her for just 5 minutes, I swear. She treats you like a number, she doesn't remember anything she tells you because she always confuses you with someone else. She forced me to have a csection because she thought I was diabetic, come to find out I didn't need to , my sugar levels were normal . The worst, please run.

July 18th, 2013
Endometriosis
I saw this doctor for 6 years and not once she did an ultr-sound on me, due to her negligence I lost my ovary and right fallopian tube. Think twice before seeing this quack.

March 8th, 2013
Unhappy Patient
This doctor never did an ultrasound on me in the 6 yrs i was in her care. I lost my ovary due to her neglect and suffered so much and took so much pain killers from all the pain She should ve lost her license then and was an awful obgyn doctor. Dont see her!

March 1st, 2013
Neglect
Let's see she misdiagnosed me and I suffered for years with endometriosis, she did not take the time to do an ultra-sound on me and due to her neglect I lost my ovary.

July 9th, 2012
Many years....
I have been seeing Dr. Lazo for over 17 years, and have always had a wonderful experience with her as a doctor. Many years she saw me through 2 pregnacies and I always recommended her to others. Followed her to 3 different offices too. Shes an excellent doctor and person!!!!

June 12th, 2012
wonderful, caring gynecologist
I have been using Dr. Lazo as my gynecologist for over 10 years now. I have always found her to be very warm and extremely knowledgeable. She never rushes you through your appointment and takes the time to explain every test she administers and answers all your questions. I have to travel a little further to see Dr. Lazo but she is definitely worth the extra trip. I highly recommend Dr. Lazo.

May 15th, 2012
I love her! I have severe white coat syndromw. Dr. Lazo makes me feel great, she is kind and friendly all the time. Not to mention a professional woman that knows her stuff

May 13th, 2012
100% DEDICATED MEDICAL /OBGYN
I HAVE BEEN A PATIENT FOR A LEAST 20 YEARS. DURING THIS TIME I HAVEFOUND DR. LAZO TO BE A DOCTOR OF THE HIGHEST CALIBER. ASIDE FROM BEING VERYINTELLIGENT,HONEST,AND HARD WORKING SHEIS EXTREMELY EASY TO GET ALONG WITH. ILIKE HAVING A DR. WHO IS A FEMALE ANDUNDERSTANDS A WOMENS NEEDS. SHE DOES FARMORE SERVICE BY COMMUNICATING THE FACTSTHAN IF YOU WERE TO PLEASANTLY AVOID THEREAL ISSUES. I WILL BE SURE TO RECOMMENDDR. BERNARDITA LAZO TO MY FAMILY, FRIENDSAND ASSOCIATES.