Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bernardo Duarte
Dr. Bernardo Duarte, MD, FACS is a Doctor primarily located in Chicago, IL. He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery and Surgical Oncology. Dr. Duarte is affiliated with Elmhurst Memorial Hospital Main Campus, University of Illinois Hospital and OSF St Joseph Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Bernardo Duarte has the following 2 specialties
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Surgical Oncology
Surgical oncologists play various roles in treating cancer. They can perform biopsies to determine if a tumor is cancerous or not. If it is, they’re trained to remove the tumor, tissue, and in some cases, all or part of an organ or bodily structure...
Dr. Bernardo Duarte is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chicago, IL.
Dr. Frank Apantaku
Chicago, IL 0.39 mi42
Dr. Giovanni Giannotti
General Surgery, Surgical Oncology
Chicago, IL 0.39 mi22
Dr. Carlos Ortega
General Surgery, Critical Care Medicine
Chicago, IL 0.39 mi20